Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Project Manager Job opening
AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for Project Manager Job opening Location Voorhees, NJ
Position Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Project Manager Key Accountabilities :
Monitoring and managing budgets and schedules for several medium to Knowledge: General knowledge of Engineering, Project Management and construction Key Interfaces/Relationships: Technical services colleagues
Responsible for the scoping, planning, and execution of multiple, small to medium-size IT projects using American Water Project Management Methodology. Responsibilities and processes include scope, cost, schedule, issues, risks, resource management, and status reporting. Successfully manages the day-to-day activities of projects through the project life cycle from initiation to close including requirements gathering, system analysis/design, development/configuration, testing and implementation phases. Assumes ownership of the project deliverables and results. Acts as primary liaison between the business and the various ITS teams and security.
· Performs a project leader role, providing planning, direction, coordination, and daily supervision to the project team to ensure the objectives and tasks of the project are accomplished on time and within budget.
· Consults with the business departments and process owners in defining business requirements and ensuring the solution meets those requirements.
· Ensures that the project team follows proper life cycle development techniques, PMO processes and procedures, and company and internal policies and practices.
· Prepares projects for the ITS Steering Committee & CIMC governance.
· Ensures the project deliverables are stored and maintained in the project repository and meet all documentation requirements for quality.
· Identifies, tracks, escalates, and helps solve project issues, conflicts, and problems.
· Identifies and tracks project risks and mitigates risks that jeopardize the project deliverables.
· Forecasts project costs, resource requirements, and timelines. Works with ITS Managers and Human Resources to staff for each phase of the project.
· Manages changes in project scope via the Scope Change process
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related discipline. Significant additional experience and/or certifications or other education and training may be substituted for each year of formal education.
· Strong interpersonal, people and people management skills (e.g. listening, coaching, facilitating, tact/diplomacy, employee relations, development, motivation, team building).
· Good consulting, client relations skills and customer service orientation.
· Excellent planning, time management and organization skills.
· Good verbal and written communications skills, including presentation expertise.
· Ability to successfully interact with and be responsive to other management and professional employees of the Corporation and its affiliates.
· Ability to interact in a professional and persuasive manner with the appropriate stakeholders.
· Knowledge of IT system environments/platforms and development tools.
· Working knowledge of utility/financial business processes.
· 5+ years IT experience including analysis, design, or application development.
· Demonstrated project management expertise (minimum 5 years). Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies and tools with proficiency in MS Project.
· Demonstrated experience in managing small to medium-size development projects from initiation to implementation. This includes managing multiple projects concurrently.
· Demonstrated knowledge/proficiency and comprehension of core business functions, processes, and operations.
· Certifications & Licenses: PMI Certification Required or Equivalent Experience.
Sr. Talent Acquisition
e mail: email@example.com
Fax: 732 909 2221
AurionPro Solutions, Inc.