Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Supply Chain Software Pre Sales Consultant Job opening
AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for Supply Chain Software Pre Sales Consultant Job opening Location Radnor, PA
Position Title: Supply Chain Software Pre Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Radnor, PA
Role Overview: Responsible for the identification, development and presentation of the Client advanced planning, scheduling and supply chain optimization solutions to market-leading companies with complex supply chain planning needs.
Key areas will be to lead the solving of customers’ issues and addressing their requirements in a combination of presales activities which include, but is not limited to, business scan, demo challenge, and proof of concept. Additionally, establish a strong partnership with the Sales Executive, Project Manager, Technical Consultants and Client Specialists, all with one goal: to sell and help run a successful project, and as a result, have a happy customer.
The proven Client Project Life Cycle (QPLC) implementation methodology and project management tools are key instruments to be used and mastered.
· High Abstraction, Analytical and Critical Problem Solving Skills
· Requirement Assessment
· Gap Analysis
· Solution Creation
· Algorithmic Puzzle Solving
· Supply Chain Advanced Planning and Scheduling Solution experience
· Full Solution Life Cycle
· Business process modeling
· Discover optimization potential
· Solution Definition
· In-depth experience with software implementations (e.g. APS, SCM or ERP)
· Iterative development experience with object-oriented modeling
· Proven results in providing advice and direction to customers for delivery success and client satisfaction
· Team Player
· Energetic and Flexible
· Self-directed and self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills with all levels ( management to planners )
· Strong listening skills
· Proven ability to bridge the gap between sales and technical consultants
· Ability to develop and deliver proposals and presentations
Bachelor's degree in computer science, economics, business administration or related field Remuneration Package:
Excellent working conditions, good salary and benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, 401(k), time-for-time and profit sharing).
Sr. Talent Acquisition
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 732 909 2221
AurionPro Solutions, Inc.