Friday, 1 March 2013
Hiring Lead QA Test Engineer Job in MA
AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our direct client Lead QA Test Engineer Job Opening Marlborough, MA
Title: Lead QA Test Engineer
Location: Marlborough, MA
Desired start date is as soon as possible.
Ø Creates, executes and maintains tests according to test scripts and test plans.
Ø Is required to test either front end or back end software components (or both) and apply industry best practice.
Ø Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, and debugs software solutions.
Ø Reports issues found back to development and/or project management teams and/or implementation teams.
Ø May be required to develop and maintain testing tools to be used by the broader team.
Ø May also specialize in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and/or Process Improvement.
1. Leads QA/Test Analysts in a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards, development specifications or client requirements.
2. Revises and approves test plans and scripts for others while coaching for improvement; creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
3. Maintains control over test systems and source code.
4. Plans applicable test phases and ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved. Often asked to solve problems of a complex or non-routine nature.
5. Documents and formalizes the Test/QA procedures, so that the process can continually be reviewed and improved.
6. Revises and approves quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures; ensures alignment with global IT strategy and/or development plans.
7. Determines the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during each phase of the system development life cycle.
8. When specializing in QA, oversees the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures and methods.
Business Process Improvement roles:
9. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable and quantifiable business process improvements which impact more than one product or one business with some global applicability.
10. Collects and analyzes process data to make recommendations on improved business practices and procedures and drives sustainable change.
11. Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes and influences global thinking on client’s business processes.
· Manage a team of experienced Quality & Test Engineers including remote or offshore partners.
· Drive and deliver software products on time with high quality; using agile and customer focused quality practices throughout project work while taking responsibility for all QA processes, standards and quality of products.
· Define and utilize metrics and reports to communicate the product quality and readiness to management.
· Define and drive with architects and product stakeholders the strategic aims and roadmap for implementing the required test methodologies for executing system, Integration, automated , performance , load and browsers compatibility testing using various environment s and devices( mobile, tablets …etc. ) Provide coaching and direction on techniques to achieve stated quality goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration on design and implementation.
· Work closely with architects, developers, and performance engineering to ensure performance measurements for products are being addressed in a timely fashion.
· Possess a high degree of skills in matrix management and ability to influence others.
· Expertly facilitate and manage groups and teams around a topic or activity.
· Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction as it relates to quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
· Designing, reviewing, and executing product test strategies , test plans and test cases,
· Reporting bugs and tracking status through resolution system and defect triage meetings.
· Build and maintain a test framework to perform automated functional, load and performance testing.
· Work closely with the development team & product development staff to ensure quality and timely execution as per the Delivery plan.
· Maintain a strong working knowledge of the investor relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations and updates.
The candidate must have hands on experience in test planning and execution of different test types such as load, performance, automated and functional testing in a .Net environment. The candidate will be required own all QA processes and present various metrics and dashboard to illustrate product readiness.
Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· 10+ years’ experience with QA testing or related functions
· 5+ years’ experience as a hands on test manager or Sr. Test lead managing teams of 6+ test engineers
· Specialist certifications in QA/Testing methodology.
· Experience managing remote and off-shore test teams
· Experience with .NET/SQL development and testing
· Experience with automation frameworks.
· Experience with automated testing tools such as QTP, selenium, or Microsoft Coded UI.
· Superior organizational skills
· Strong analysis and autonomous problem discovery and solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail and a creative thinker.
· Self-motivated and intellectually curious.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to adapt and execute in a dynamic environment, adjusting appropriately to changes to business, resource or product priorities.
· Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies a plus
e mail: email@example.com