Friday, 1 March 2013
Program/Project Manager job in NYC, NY
AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for Program/Project Manager job in NYC, NY
Position: Program/Project Manager
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: NYC, NY
· The project vision is, of a single set of credentials that leverage various SSO solutions to permit access to multiple applications of retail and business banking cluster of The Client.
· The goal is to provide a mechanism for users to have a single user ID & password across the bank in order to gain access to systems and applications providing increased security and reduction of password reset calls to the help desk.
Opening: Program/Project Manager
· The incumbent will assist The Client Global Information Security (GIS) in coordinating the day-to-day work of GIS engineers and business analysts to build out the central infrastructure and GIS support services and on-board The Client applications to SSO services.
· He will establish a framework for The Client GIS to coordinate immediate, tactical on-boarding efforts as well as to develop a longer-term program to communicate SSO service capabilities to The Client application owners and application support teams
· Define and execute on a roadmap for bringing an ever-increasing number of The Client applications into compliance with Client strategic mandate for their integration with SSO services
· Report to senior management and other stakeholders on the progress in achieving the SSO integration roadmap.
Some of the specific activities may include:
· Design and development project plan and execution methodology.
· Meet with stake holders and determine priority of tasks and application on-boarding.
· Meet with engineering team on regular basis to measure progress on integration with critical applications.
· Manage implementation of solution for applications identified.
· Lead communications planning for the SSO project by developing a communications plan and detailing tools and activities to improve SSO integration.
· Contribute to the governance of new application on-boarding to ensure it includes SSO integration process.
· Document weekly status and maintain project dashboard for implementation team and management reports.
· Escalate issues related to scheduling.
· Lead to the SSO education programme in The Client to ensure new joiners and developers have access to SSO information, “how to” guides and toolsets.
· Project and staffing plans
· Task lists and resource allocation sheets
· Weekly/periodic status reports and management dash boards
Personnel will be deployed and provide Services between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (local time).
Supplier will submit weekly report to The Client project manager.
Monthly review meetings will be held and will include the Client project manager and both the Client and Supplier contacts mentioned above.
e mail: email@example.com
Fax: 732 909 2221
AurionPro Solutions, Inc.