We at Aurionpro Solutions Inc are presently seeking QA Lead for a job position based in Tacoma, WA; this is a Permanent position with our Direct client.
If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.
Please find the job description below, feel free to call me or email me if you have any further questions.
Title: QA Lead
Location: Tacoma, WA
Type of position: Permanent
We are seeking a Lead QA Automation Engineer to join our client.
This positions primary responsibility is to develop our automation strategy and technical architecture as well as lead both onshore and offshore engineers in the development of our QA automation suite.
This position will also be responsible for continuing the work on implementing Microsoft automated testing solution (using MS Visual Studio and Test Manager) that is already in place and maintaining the core architecture.
The QA engineer also develops, modifies, and executes software test plans as well as analyze and write test standards and procedures.
The engineer will also be required to maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action, and consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
• Reports to the Director of Software Quality Assurance
• Lead both on and offshore automation resources on multiple projects
• Prepare test plans as assigned
• Design and execute automation and/or white-box test cases
• Implement a robust lab and automation standards and processes
• Implement Microsoft Test Management and VSTS (at it pertains to automation)
• Analyze requirement and functional specifications for test cases preparation
• Defect discovery and logging defects into Quality Center
• Provide feedback in Defects triages
• Prepare reports or metrics as assigned
• Solid background in QA with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a QA automation engineer (3 years leading automation teams and projects)
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science desired) or equivalent experience
• Experience with MS Visual Studio 2010 and Test Manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to both technical and business focused parties
• Self-directed, well organized, detail oriented, and a proven problem solver
• Excellent skills in writing SQL queries for back-end data validation
• Experience in VMWare, .Net, C#, and MS SQL Server
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, testing tools, test infrastructure, and automation